As a popular alternative to more traditional PVC French doors and PVC sliding patio doors, REHAU PVC Bi-fold doors can create an open plan feel for any type of building. The multi-facet panes of the REHAU Bi-fold door fold back to allow a wide opening offering unrestricted access and bringing the outside into the inside.
Great appearance and advanced performance mean inevitable demand for a modern and sophisticated door system full of benefits.
• Fully compatible with REHAU TOTAL70 70mm and REHAU Tritec 60mm systems.
• Excellent weather resistance due to state-of-the-art weatherseals, which are able to endure extreme weather conditions. REHAU Bi-fold doors have been subject to vigorous in-house testing.
• Energy efficient. REHAU bi-fold doors comply with the current Part L Building Regulations, providing the correct glazing unit is used. For doors, this requirement is an overall 1.8 W/m2K.
• REHAU PVC window and door systems are renowned for their quality. Our standard white profile maintains a lasting gloss finish, guaranteeing that they retain their pristine appearance.
• Low maintenance. Our PVCu window and door systems will never warp, rot or require painting.
• Panels can be connected in a number of configurations, so that the doors can be bi-fold or multi-fold, allowing greater flexibility.
• Available in classic PVC White, Rosewood, Golden Oak, Mahogany, Irish Oak, Simply White, Clotted Cream, Anthracite Grey and Black Brown as standard.
• A further range of woodgrain and colour laminate options available on special order. REHAU TOTAL70S is also available in Mahogany on special order.
• Further colour options are available from our unique REHAU Acryl II colouring system. offering you a choice of 150 different RAL colours.