A door manufactured using REHAU profiles are built to last and combine sturdy construction with a superb finish. Doors manufactured from REHAU systems offer you choice and versatility – glazed doors, doors with a composite slab or a PVC panel door – they can all accommodate the latest high performance handles, hinges and locking mechanisms.
The REHAU TOTAL70 70mm system offers a full range of door options, which exactly match the window system. With a choice of chamfered profiles using REHAU TOTAL70C or fully sculptured using the REHAU TOTAL70S system, the range is suitable for use in new build and refurbishment projects, making it a firm favourite for both the specifier and trade markets.
• Multi chamber system ensures good thermal insulation.
• Can accommodate standard locking mechanisms including high security bolt systems.
• Single leg glazing beads and retention detail ensures easy yet secure on-site glazing.
• 4mm to 42mm glazing.
• Must be fitted with safety glass, which meets BS 6262.
• REHAU is renowned for its quality, which is shown in its gloss finish, providing long lasting appearance and reduced maintenance.
• The low threshold profile allows for easy wheelchair access.
• Complies with the requirements of the Building Regulations covering Conservation of Fuel and Power – Part L (England and Wales) and Part J (Scotland) when glazed using the correct type of sealed unit.
• Sound insulation is dependent on glazing specification. For more information please consult one of our Commercial Sales Managers.
• The REHAU TOTAL70 70mm door system allows for the latest security hardware to be fitted.
• Fully reinforced sash using galvanised steel.
• Pre-routed on locking side ensures continuous reinforcement.
• REHAU’s innovative weldable corner joint system can be incorporated to increase rigidity of the door.
• All doors are compatible with casement, reversible, pivot and tilt/turn windows and French, tilt/slide and in line patio doors.
• All profiles can be supplied with gaskets in place/integrated into the profile eliminating labour intensive activities.
• Dry glazing with glazing bead and gasket or a co-extruded glazing bead.
• Low level glazing option available.
• Low threshold profile allows for easy wheelchair access.
• Available in classic PVC White, Rosewood, Golden Oak, Mahogany, Irish Oak, Simply White, Clotted Cream, Anthracite Grey and Black Brown as standard.
• A further range of woodgrain and solid colour laminate options available on special order. REHAU TOTAL70S is also available in Mahogany on special order.
• Further colour options are available from our unique REHAU Acryl II colouring system offering you a choice of 150 different RAL colours.