• REHAU TOTAL70C Chamfered or REHAU TOTAL70S Sculptured profiles available.
• Dummy mullion allows full aperture opening.
• Fully reinforced sash using galvanised steel.
• Pre-routed on locking side ensures continuous reinforcement.
• REHAU’s innovative weldable corner joint system can be incorporated to increase rigidity of the door.
• Complies with the requirements of the Building Regulations covering Conservation of Fuel and Power – Part L (England and Wales) and Part J (Scotland) when glazed using the correct type of sealed unit.
• Sound insulation is dependent on glazing specification. For more information please consult one of our Commercial Sales Managers.
• Must be fitted with safety glass which meets requirements of BS 6262.